The Sorcerer is a currently unused role in the Werewolves team, and used to be a 1x Werewolves role in the role list in Quick Game and Game Ranked Mode. It appears in Werewolf Offline as the equivalent to the Wolf Seer.
Each night the Sorcerer can see a player's role. Unlike the Wolf Seer, it cannot see the other Werewolves' roles nor talk to them. It can however, find out who the other Wolves are by seeing their role. The Priest's Holy Water cannot kill the Sorcerer.
It is also important to note that when a wolf seer checks a player, other werewolves can immediately see the role of the checked player. Sorcerer checked people will not be shown to other werewolves so some sorcerers pretend to be seers.
The Sorcerer wins with the Werewolves. Or if Werewolves die, the Sorcercer will win with the village.
- The Sorcerer used to have a different icon before it was eventually changed to the new one.
- The Sorcerer can still be added to Custom Games.
- The Sorcerer cannot be killed by the Priest's holy water.
- A junior werewolf can mark a sorcerer, but this is ill-advisable.
- All werewolves will know who sorcerer is at the start of the game.
- Even if the half of the players are werewolves, the werewolves will not win right away if one of them is sorcerer.
|Village||Villager - Doctor - Bodyguard - Tough Guy - Gunner - Jailer - Red Lady - Priest - Marksman - Seer - Aura Seer - Spirit Seer - Seer Apprentice - Detective - Sheriff - Medium - Mayor - Witch - Forger - Avenger - Beast Hunter - Loudmouth - Pacifist - Flower Child - Fortune Teller - Grumpy Grandma - Cupid - President - Cursed - Santa Claus|
|Werewolves||Werewolf - Junior Werewolf - Nightmare Werewolf - Kitten Wolf - Wolf Shaman - Wolf Pacifist - Shadow Wolf - Guardian Wolf - Werewolf Berserk - Alpha Werewolf - Wolf Seer - Sorcerer|
|Solo Voter||Fool - Headhunter|
|Solo Killer||Serial Killer - Arsonist - Bomber - Corruptor - Cannibal - Illusionist - Bandit (Accomplice) - Sect Leader - Zombie|