Each night, the Seer can see the role of one player.
The Seer wins with the village.
- Each night, wait until the timer is at about 10s before checking someone's role. This prevents checking someone's role who dies or suicides during the night.
- The Seer was one of the first roles to be introduced.
- Seer can be found in Werewolf Offline too.
- It is one of the Random Strong Villager roles.
- ↑ Werewolf Online - Google Play Store; Apple App Store;
- ↑ Werewolf Offline - Google Play Store; Apple App Store;
|Village||Villager - Doctor - Bodyguard - Tough Guy - Gunner - Jailer - Red Lady - Priest - Marksman - Seer - Aura Seer - Spirit Seer - Seer Apprentice - Detective - Sheriff - Medium - Mayor - Witch - Forger - Avenger - Beast Hunter - Loudmouth - Pacifist - Flower Child - Fortune Teller - Grumpy Grandma - Cupid - President - Cursed - Santa Claus|
|Werewolves||Werewolf - Junior Werewolf - Nightmare Werewolf - Kitten Wolf - Wolf Shaman - Wolf Pacifist - Shadow Wolf - Guardian Wolf - Werewolf Berserk - Alpha Werewolf - Wolf Seer - Sorcerer|
|Solo Voter||Fool - Headhunter|
|Solo Killer||Serial Killer - Arsonist - Bomber - Corruptor - Cannibal - Illusionist - Bandit (Accomplice) - Sect Leader - Zombie|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.