Each night, the Seer can see the role of one player.
The Seer wins with the village.
- Each night, wait until the timer is at about 10s before checking someone's role. This prevents checking someone's role who dies or suicides during the night.
- If the game has Bomber, tweak your strategy and on even nights (when the Bomber's bombs go off), check someone's role as quickly as possible. This way, you will still have information even if Bomber kills you, moreover, if Medium is alive, you can immediately tell them who you checked on the same night.
- The Seer was one of the first roles to be introduced.
- Seer can be found in Werewolf Offline too.
- It is one of the Random Strong Villager roles.
|Village||Villager - Doctor - Bodyguard - Tough Guy - Gunner - Jailer - Red Lady - Priest - Marksman - Seer - Aura Seer - Spirit Seer - Seer Apprentice - Detective - Sheriff - Medium - Mayor - Witch - Forger - Avenger - Beast Hunter - Loudmouth - Pacifist - Flower Child - Fortune Teller - Grumpy Grandma - Cupid - President - Cursed - Santa Claus|
|Werewolves||Werewolf - Junior Werewolf - Nightmare Werewolf - Kitten Wolf - Wolf Shaman - Wolf Pacifist - Shadow Wolf - Guardian Wolf - Werewolf Berserk - Alpha Werewolf - Wolf Seer - Sorcerer|
|Solo Voter||Fool - Headhunter|
|Solo Killer||Serial Killer - Arsonist - Bomber - Corruptor - Cannibal - Illusionist - Bandit (Accomplice) - Sect Leader - Zombie|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.