The Medium is a part of the village team and is present in all game modes.
During the night, the Medium can talk (anonymously) with dead players. Once per game, they can revive a dead player.
The Medium wins with the village.
- In Werewolf Offline, the Medium is known as the Necromancer.
- If the Medium selects a player to revive but dies midway through the night (from bomber, witch, etc.), that player will still be revived.
- The Medium is usually referred to as med. Some people think med means doctor, whose abbreviation is usually doc.
- The Medium can revive Cursed and Headhunter.
- ↑ Werewolf Online - Google Play Store; Apple App Store;
- ↑ Werewolf Offline - Google Play Store; Apple App Store;
|Village||Villager - Doctor - Bodyguard - Tough Guy - Gunner - Jailer - Red Lady - Priest - Marksman - Seer - Aura Seer - Spirit Seer - Seer Apprentice - Detective - Sheriff - Medium - Mayor - Witch - Forger - Avenger - Beast Hunter - Loudmouth - Pacifist - Flower Child - Fortune Teller - Grumpy Grandma - Cupid - President - Cursed - Santa Claus|
|Werewolves||Werewolf - Junior Werewolf - Nightmare Werewolf - Kitten Wolf - Wolf Shaman - Wolf Pacifist - Shadow Wolf - Guardian Wolf - Werewolf Berserk - Alpha Werewolf - Wolf Seer - Sorcerer|
|Solo Voter||Fool - Headhunter|
|Solo Killer||Serial Killer - Arsonist - Bomber - Corruptor - Cannibal - Illusionist - Bandit (Accomplice) - Sect Leader - Zombie|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.