The Player's Gravestone appears when the player dies during a game. Gravestones are obtainable in game for free or by paying with real money/in game currency.
The Primary Gravestones are obtainable for free or with in game currency.
- Default Gravestone
- Heart Balloon Gravestone: available in the inventory for 50 roses.
- Gambler: obtainable from the Wheel Of Fortune.
- Pirate Hat: obtainable from the Daily Rewards (Day 28).
- Pineapple with Glasses: obtainable from Daily Rewards (Day 14).
The Secondary Gravestones are available in a Gravestones Package which costs 2.49€.
- Animal Skull
- Dancing Skeletons
- Crying Emoji
- Poop Emoji
- Werewolf Shrine
- RIP Wooden Sign
- Zombie Hand
- Human Skull
Battle Pass Gravestones
List of all the Gravestones in the Battle Pass:
- Earth Element Tomb (Season 7)
- Water Element Tomb (Season 7)
- Steel Element Tomb (Season 7)
- Fire Element Tomb (Season 7)
- Grass Element Tomb (Season 7)
- Black Moon (Season 6)
- Sandcastle Gravestone: obtainable by giving a rose to someone who has already has this gravestone equipped.
- Evil Fool Gravestone: part of the Epic Starter Pack. (N/A)
- Wolf Seer Gravestone: part of the 'Wolf Seer' Outfit special offer.
- Knight Gravestone: part of the Knight Skin obtainable with Loyalty Tokens.
- Football Gravestone: was obtainable during the 2018 Fifa World Cup along with other themed items.
You can change your tombstone in your inventory in Avatar > Tombstones (the first icon on the left).