The Fool has no special abilities besides talking and voting during the day.
The Fool wins the game if they are lynched by the village.
- Being lynched as Fool overrides all other victory triggers, which includes Sect and Headhunter victory.
- The Fool used to be able to be revived like the headhunter, but an update removed the Medium's ability to revive Fools, most likely to prevent gamethrowing.
- If the Fool is lynched while in the sect, the Fool will win.
- If the Fool is the last player alive, village wins.
- The Fool can be turned into a Zombie or Accomplice.
- The Fool is known as the Tanner in Werewolf Offline.
|Village||Villager - Doctor - Bodyguard - Tough Guy - Gunner - Jailer - Red Lady - Priest - Marksman - Seer - Aura Seer - Spirit Seer - Seer Apprentice - Detective - Sheriff - Medium - Mayor - Witch - Forger - Avenger - Beast Hunter - Loudmouth - Pacifist - Flower Child - Fortune Teller - Grumpy Grandma - Cupid - President - Cursed - Santa Claus|
|Werewolves||Werewolf - Junior Werewolf - Nightmare Werewolf - Kitten Wolf - Wolf Shaman - Wolf Pacifist - Shadow Wolf - Guardian Wolf - Werewolf Berserk - Alpha Werewolf - Wolf Seer - Sorcerer|
|Solo Voter||Fool - Headhunter|
|Solo Killer||Serial Killer - Arsonist - Bomber - Corruptor - Cannibal - Illusionist - Bandit (Accomplice) - Sect Leader - Zombie|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.