The Fool has no special abilities besides talking and voting during the day.
The Fool wins the game if they are lynched by the village.
- Being lynched as Fool overrides all other victory triggers, which includes Sect and Headhunter victory.
- The Fool used to be able to be revived like the headhunter, but an update removed the Medium's ability to revive Fools, most likely to prevent gamethrowing.
- If the Fool is lynched while in the sect, the fool will win.
- If the Fool is the last player alive, village wins.
- The Fool can be converted to a Zombie.
- The Fool is known as the Tanner in Werewolf Offline.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.