Each night the Corruptor can select one player to 'glitch'. That player will not be able to speak, vote or send emojis the following day and will die after the voting. That player's role will not be revealed when they die. Instead, it will be replaced by a question mark.
When a person is corrupted, they will receive a message. A "glitchy person" icon will also show in the middle of the screen.
The Corruptor wins if they are the last player alive.
- The Corruptor was introduced in the 0.32.6 update.
- The Corruptor cannot kill a jailed or protected target.
- If the Corruptor gets lynched or shot by gunner or Illusionist, the "glitched" player will survive and will regain the ability to talk and vote the next day.
- The glitched person cannot say "...", unlike a player silenced by Grumpy Grandma. The village will also not know who is corrupted.
- Red Lady also will be glitched if the player she visited is corrupted.
|Village||Villager - Doctor - Bodyguard - Tough Guy - Gunner - Jailer - Red Lady - Priest - Marksman - Seer - Aura Seer - Spirit Seer - Seer Apprentice - Detective - Sheriff - Medium - Mayor - Witch - Forger - Avenger - Beast Hunter - Loudmouth - Pacifist - Flower Child - Fortune Teller - Grumpy Grandma - Cupid - President - Cursed - Santa Claus|
|Werewolves||Werewolf - Junior Werewolf - Nightmare Werewolf - Kitten Wolf - Wolf Shaman - Wolf Pacifist - Shadow Wolf - Guardian Wolf - Werewolf Berserk - Alpha Werewolf - Wolf Seer - Sorcerer|
|Solo Voter||Fool - Headhunter|
|Solo Killer||Serial Killer - Arsonist - Bomber - Corruptor - Cannibal - Illusionist - Bandit (Accomplice) - Sect Leader - Zombie|