At night, the Bandit finds an Accomplice by converting another player. Then each night, the Bandit and the Accomplice can select a player to kill.
If they vote different players, then the deciding vote will be the Accomplice's vote.
The Bandit cannot be killed by the werewolves.
Only villagers and random voting roles can be converted to Accomplice. Trying to convert a werewolf will result in the Bandit killing that werewolf, unlike Zombie or Sect Leader, who simply fail to convert. Headhunter's target cannot be converted while the Headhunter is alive. Players who are being protected by a Protector role cannot be converted as long as they're being protected.
If the Accomplice dies, the Bandit can select a new Accomplice next night.
Only the first Accomplice can kill without Bandit. Later Accomplices cannot kill if Bandit is dead. For example, if the first Accomplice dies and Bandit makes a new Accomplice, then Bandit dies, the new Accomplice will not be able to kill anyone at night.
The Bandit wins if all alive player belongs to Bandits team.
- The Bandit can see their Accomplice's old role.
- At night, the Bandit's vote appears as a pointing hand and the Accomplice's vote appears as a knife.
- While selecting an Accomplice, the Bandit's vote appears as a mask.
- In the rare case that the only two players remaining are Accomplice and a werewolf and they kill each other at night, the game will end in a tie.
- This role was introduced in the 0.44.1 update.
- This role was introduced by @VideoPanda.
- Convert confirmed good villagers. They are less likely to be checked again by seers and they might be trusted. Going for non-confirmed roles is dangerous because you may kill a werewolf when you shouldn't, or you might convert a non-confirmed player who is likely to draw suspicion and get lynched. Don't try to convert roles that are likely to be protected, such as Seer or Gunner.
- Be careful about pretending to be Aura seer, since you are the key player and shouldn't die. You can safely say your Accomplice is good or even unknown, but giving information on players who you don't know anything about is very risky. You should be careful as you're the one keeping the team standing.
- It's always better for your Accomplice to die than for you to die. Because as long as you're alive, you can select another Accomplice. While later Accomplices cannot kill if you're dead, losing your first Accomplice can sometimes be very useful, for example, if all protectors have died and you can convert a highly trusted player, like Gunner who is out of ammo or a revealed villager. A lot of things can change in one day and you should always try to optimize your team based on those changes.
|Village||Villager - Doctor - Bodyguard - Tough Guy - Gunner - Jailer - Red Lady - Priest - Marksman - Seer - Aura Seer - Spirit Seer - Seer Apprentice - Detective - Sheriff - Medium - Mayor - Witch - Forger - Avenger - Beast Hunter - Loudmouth - Pacifist - Flower Child - Fortune Teller - Grumpy Grandma - Cupid - President - Cursed - Santa Claus|
|Werewolves||Werewolf - Junior Werewolf - Nightmare Werewolf - Kitten Wolf - Wolf Shaman - Wolf Pacifist - Shadow Wolf - Guardian Wolf - Werewolf Berserk - Alpha Werewolf - Wolf Seer - Sorcerer|
|Solo Voter||Fool - Headhunter|
|Solo Killer||Serial Killer - Arsonist - Bomber - Corruptor - Cannibal - Illusionist - Bandit (Accomplice) - Sect Leader - Zombie|