The Avenger can select a player to kill with them when they die. They don't have any other ability and they win with village.
- The Avenger is known as the Hunter in the offline version of the game.
- The button to choose a target appears as a sword on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- They can select this player at any time, except the first night. This is to prevent random killing.
- If the Avenger commits suicide, the player they chose will not die.
- ↑ Werewolf Online - Google Play Store; Apple App Store;
- ↑ Werewolf Offline - Google Play Store; Apple App Store;
|Village||Villager - Doctor - Bodyguard - Tough Guy - Gunner - Jailer - Red Lady - Priest - Marksman - Seer - Aura Seer - Spirit Seer - Seer Apprentice - Detective - Sheriff - Medium - Mayor - Witch - Forger - Avenger - Beast Hunter - Loudmouth - Pacifist - Flower Child - Fortune Teller - Grumpy Grandma - Cupid - President - Cursed - Santa Claus|
|Werewolves||Werewolf - Junior Werewolf - Nightmare Werewolf - Kitten Wolf - Wolf Shaman - Wolf Pacifist - Shadow Wolf - Guardian Wolf - Werewolf Berserk - Alpha Werewolf - Wolf Seer - Sorcerer|
|Solo Voter||Fool - Headhunter|
|Solo Killer||Serial Killer - Arsonist - Bomber - Corruptor - Cannibal - Illusionist - Bandit (Accomplice) - Sect Leader - Zombie|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.