My WWO roles concept
Hello, i am WWO huge fan, i would like to make a concept for WWO Roles, this is just a concept, not real, but i hope my wishes that my concept roles will be added to the game!
I have made a page on WWO Wiki, Its called Concept Roles help me grow the page!
Update: I have optimized all of the roles in my concept, you can check it out slayer, We removed sniper role becase "Op Gunner"
Here are the list:
Cook (Village): you can feed someone at the day, if you feed a ww, the ww cant vote or check someone tonight, but to make it a bit fair, the cook will have "cooking period" which your food is still cooking and not ready yet, for 2 days your food will be ready to fed to any player, if you feed a villager (they will have 28% chance of not dying when attacked). (Aura Good)
Murderer (Solo): Each night you can reveal someones role, but the person you revealed the role will have 2 possible person that revealed the people, including you and someone which is ww or villager, then the next night you can kill the person. (Aura Unknown)
Kidnapper (Solo): At the first night you can choose a player to be "Kidnapped", for the rest of the game, that player cannot do anything or talk at night or day, but still can vote . (Only can kidnap once per game, Fun fact: When kidnapper kidnaps a person with no special abilities, like normal ww or villager, seer apprentice not seer yet, they will die), you win if you kidnap a Normal seer, not aura or detective.(Aura Unknown)
WW Fool (Werewolf): You are a regular werewolf but if you get checked by the seer or detective it will appear as good or any roles that the villager have in game, but when aura seer checks ww fool it has 80% chance of showing evil.(Aura Good/Evil)
WW Fool Version 2 (werewolf): You are a regular werewolf but when you get watered or lynched the wws will win. (Aura Unknown)
Spy(Village): You have 1 bullet, you can spy on your target at the first night, the role of the person you locked on will be revealed, but you cant talk during the day,you can choose to kill him or her at the second night. No one will know when you shoot someone(It only shows "The Spy had killed XXXX"). When you spy someone, the one who you spy will know that someone is spying him. (Aura unknown)
6. Holy Villager: You cannot be killed by the werewolves until the priest has died, you will be the second priest. (Aura Good)
7. Betrayer (Start as villager team): You will start as villager, if you only have 5 people left in your team, including you, you will move to the Werewolf or , but if theres no wws left, you will instead die. you win if villagers win and remained more than 5 vilagers, you will also win if you moved to ww and Wws win. (Aura Good/Evil)
8.Evil Seer Apprentice(Werewolf/Village): You will start as a normal villager until the Werewolf seer dies, you will become the next one but instead of Werewolf seer, you will become sorcerer, your role will be revealed as villager until you replaced ww seer, after you replaced ww seer, your role will be revealed as between ww seer (75% chance) or Sorcerer (25% chance). (Aura good/evil)